If you miss the old days of grandma's kitchen or your own mother's old fashioned cozy home, you can reconnect here and get a flavor for all things vintage, warm, cozy, special, and memorable!

Monday, December 8, 2014

I work at an automotive supplier in the human resources/administrative area.  Over the years I have been the one to coordinate the corporate activities for the employees.  It is a fun job and I have enjoyed the oohs and aahha from the employees....especially when it comes to preparing for the holiday party.

I love to decorate my own place. So every year I have gladly decorated the lobby for the holiday and most importantly, the employee lounge where the holiday party is held each year.  So I devise a color scheme and get to work on creating a mood in a very otherwise sterile environment and centerpieces for each of the tables.


The view of the room from the doorway



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...